Friday, July 31, 2009

CHANGELESS

The tallies are in and the decision has been made now. Why can't you hear the trumphet the horseman sounds? The Sigil is as clear as the fluoride. Worst of all, My Queen, America, the bitch they all dreamt of fcuking, is on her knees. Her crown emerged in her temples as the blood reins thru the streetz. How old are you? An Age ago those native fools warned U.S. of our salvage ways, if only those indigious sinners would have accepted Christ as their Lord and Savior perhaps today we all would truly worship the Sun.
WTF are you waiting for? Where is the Re-volt?. I was sent here to surivive.
To stand, to live, the Phoenix never dies. I have sharpened my horns and my eyes are of fire. My nose smells blood and my ears hear liars. Am I the only wolf among the sheep? Am I the only 1 awake upon the sleep?
Hey you. Are we alone?
Hello!!!!
Nation of sheep, owned by pigs, ruled by wolves.
The tallies are in and the decision has been made now.
Sacrifice them all for they won't raise a brow.
King Bennu

No comments:

Post a Comment