Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Changes?

Nothing stays the same. If, To be or not to be is indeed the question? Then, What's the matter is the questionable answer?
Before you say it,
Understand what matter is and how it's manifested.
Matter is CREATIVE ENERGIES.
Quick Question?
On Judgment Day, Do you leave? Or do you stay?
With eyes as dark as the memories of that horrific yesterday the voice of a starved once rationale mind had to say, I am sadden to admit that I love you and appreciate you, yet since you and I are the only people left since the fall-out, and there is no food, I must consume you.
Is this Cannibalism?
Or Darwinism?
Either way now you see why they called him The B666t.
Trust N'nO boDy. Especially your own body.
Remember Enoch?
We dwell in the secret place of the Most High.
Asana is a must.
For in the beginning is "WORD".
and I choose, "TO BE!"
Change starts with the breathe. You must re-activate the breathing MEACHANISM
Or fall victim to hearing them suggust, "I got a free implant for you, In fact, It's a blue-tooth."
Is mind control on the rise?
Here's a veri-chip, Tip for you.
They will never leave you alone if you don't stand.
Open your ears to this.................
If You Speak It,.........It Shall BE.
Who's not ready for changes?
I'm talkin 2 you!!!!!
-BENNU

No comments:

Post a Comment